2015 Husqvarna 543 XP® 16"
When professionals need to do serious work, one chainsaw feature becomes more important than any other: weight. Ready for any professional grade task the new Husqvarna 543 XP® can be used for hours at a time, without the burden of heavy equipment. Outfitted with X-Torq™ the 543 XP® has 20 per cent less fuel consumption and up to 75 per cent less emission. Couple this with Husqvarna’s Smart Start® technology, which reduces pull cord resistance allowing for a quick start, the 543 XP® is designed to save time and money, making it the ideal companion on any job site.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Cylinder displacement: 2.63 cu.inch / 43.1 cm³
- Power output: 2.95 hp / 2.2 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 14.2 fl oz / 0.42 lit
- Fuel consumption: 467 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Electrode gap: 0.03 " / 0.65 mm
- Torque, max.: 2.4 Nm/7200 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.57 US pint / 0.27 lit
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2.8/3.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 113 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-18" / 33-45 cm
- Chain speed at max power: 66.27 fts / 20.2 m/s
- Chain gauge: 0.05 "
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.92 lbs / 4.5 kg
- 43.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.95 hp
- 9.92 lb. / 4.5 kg
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in. - 18 in.