2015 Husqvarna T536Li XP®
Call for Price
For professional users who want a lightweight, extremely easy-to-use top handle chainsaw with high performance. Perfect for arborists. A robust chainsaw with excellent ergonomics, high performance and high chainspeed. Battery and charger not included.
- Battery type:Li-Ion
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2/2.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Oil tank volume: 0.42 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil pump capacity: 0-200 ml/min
- Chain pitch: 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 10"-14"
- Chain speed at max power: 65.62 fts
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment): 5.29 lbs
- Efficient brushless motor: Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Gas performance: The 36V Li-ion battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as gas powered products - without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of gas.
- One battery fits all: The 36V Li-ion battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It fits all our handheld machines, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between a trimmer, blower, chainsaw and hedge trimmer and keep working.
- Gear up for nonstop operation: Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Li-ion power: The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
- savE™: Choose savE™ for maximum runtime.
- Intuitive key pad: The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- 5.29 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 10 in. - 14 in.