2018 Briggs & Stratton Single Phase 60 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-00)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Single Phase 60 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-00)
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes or businesses, the liquid cooled 60 kW1 standby generator system can power it all - no problem.
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076161-00
- Running Watts (NG)*: 55,000
- Engine Series: 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Voltage (V): 120/240, 120/208, 139/240
- Running Amps (NG): 229 for 120/249V
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 6.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 2120
- Running Watts (LP)*: 60,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5738
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 250 for 120/240V
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 512040 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 98.4
- Height (in): 44.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.
- Engine Type
- 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPMSeries
- 5738 cc
- 98.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 44.5 in.
- 2120 lb.
- AC Output
- 60,000 LPW