2018 Husqvarna ST 224 (961 93 00-96)
Call for Price
Husqvarna ST 224 has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large driveways to pathways. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224 has been designed for use in all snow conditions; 6-18 inches. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The unit has industry exclusive 4-position height adjustable handles for optimal comfort. The friction-disc transmission ensures extra smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter making the ST 224 one of the best snow blowers around for tackling the winter weather.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Ribbon auger: The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
- Snow type: New and old snow
- Snow depth, max: 30 cm
- Working width: 61 cm
- Surface type: Both hard and other surfaces
- Gross Torque: 9.5 lb-ft
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 4.7 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.6 l
- Horsepower: 6.3 hp
- Horsepower: 4.7 kW
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 148.59 cm
- Base machine, width: 60.96 cm
- Base machine, height: 102.87 cm
- Weight: 90.08 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 5.74 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 6.3 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cm³
- 61 cm
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 90.08 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 L