Toro 22" Personal Pace® Electric Start (50-St.) (20334)
Call for Price
This Toro 22" Personal Pace Recycler lawnmower gives you a powerful performance and lightweight agility. Powered by a 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton EXi 163cc w/Ready Start - no need to prime or choke. Includes Just Check & Add feature - no oil changes for the life of the engine. This mower features our exclusive Personal Pace Self-Propel System, which allows you to mow at speeds that are infinitely adjustable to your walking pace up to 4.8 miles per hour. The Quick Wash washout port is standard for easy cleaning. It is backed by our two-year full warranty, simply put, if anything goes wrong within two years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it for free. This mower will deliver the durable, reliable performance you need.
- Electric Start, no need to pull the recoil cord to start the engine
- Personal Pace® Self Propel self propel system automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Bag on Demand allows you to switch from mulching to bagging in seconds while leaving the bag on the mower
- Guaranteed-to-Start (GTS) engine warranty
- Electric Start: Starts with the push of a button. There's no need to choke or prime the engine.(Available on select models.)
- Briggs & Stratton® ReadyStart™ Engine: No need to choke or prime the engine - just start the mower and go!
- 22" Recycler® Cutting Deck: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn with larger 22" cutting width. Toro's innovative Recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Personal Pace Self Propel: Toro's innovative Personal Pace® self propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed. Walk faster and the mower self propels faster to match your pace.(Available on select models.)
- Bag on Demand: With our innovative Bag-On-Demand feature, you can switch from mulching to bagging in seconds with a flip of the quick-change lever - and the bag can stay mounted in either mode. Thanks to an open single-piece handle design, you can quickly and easily remove and reinstall the bag.
- Washout Port: The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
- One Piece Adjustable Height Handle: The single piece handle can be easily adjusted to 2 different handle heights without the use of tools.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® EXi 163cc w/Ready Start® - no need to prime or choke. Just Check & Add feature - no oil change required
- Power: 163 cc
- Cutting Width: 22" / 56 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 4.0" / 2.5 - 10 cm
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full
- Starter: Electric
- Drive System: Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 2-Year Full
- Engine Displacement: 163cc
- Handle Type: 1 Piece, Adjustable Height
- Wheel Height: 8" / 20.3 cm
- Weight: 87 lbs. / 39.5 kg
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Type
- 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque EXi w/Ready Start®
- Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive
- Deck Size
- 22 in. (56 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge