Toro 60" TITAN® HD 2000 Series (74462)
The TITAN HD 2000 Series mowers deliver durability, professional results and performance, all at an outstanding value for budget-minded pros and acreage owners. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all-new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
- Enhanced Comfort - from the standard suspension seat, isolated floor pan design, easy access from the front or side of the machine, to the deck step guide and easy to use controls, Toro has the operator in mind.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks - landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial Grade Durability - from the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying - TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Enhanced Comfort: From the standard suspension seat, isolated floor pan design, easy access from the front or side of the machine, to the deck step guide and easy to use controls, Toro has the operator in mind.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Commercial Engines: Powerful Kohler commercial-grade engines provide professional quality performance. Heavy-duty canister style air filtration system protects the engine from contaminants and prolongs product life.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Kohler® 747cc 25 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 60" (152 cm)
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 25 hp
- Engine Displacement: 747cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 kph)
- Height of Cut: 3.81 cm - 12.7 cm in 0.635 cm increments
- Hydraulic Dampeners: ZT3400
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Seat: Deluxe High-Back Adjustable Suspension Seat
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm Cage Bearing / Rear 55.88 cm x 26.67 cm - 30.48 cm diameter rim
- ToolMountingCapability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT3400
- Warranty: 4yr/750 hr
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Wheel Size
- Front: 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm; Rear: 55.88 cm x 26.67 cm - 30.48 cm
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)