2018 Husqvarna 327Rx (965 19 46-01)
Call for Price
A lightweight brushcutter for long, fast-paced work shifts equipped with our E-TECH® II engine. Suitable for working in parks, golf courses, gardens, etc. The ergonomic and comfortable double harness and the angled handlebars for quick adjustment provide a comfortable working position. Combi-guard for trimmer heads and grass blades, wearplate under the engine and reinforced spark plug guard.
- Balance 35: Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest andback.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Combi-guard: The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- Comfort handle: Soft-grip handles for optimum comfort.
- Power output: 0.9 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8300 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3950 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.55 kg/h
- Output shaft thread: M10x1.25V
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 24 mm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.4 kg
- OEM Grass blade: Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness: Balance 35
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna or equiv. at 50:1
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Mineral grease
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 110 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 109 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 29 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 153 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 2.9 g/kWh
- 0.9 kW
- 24.5 cm³
- 5.4 kg